You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vigor1000 is the DrayTek series of routers providing fiber-to-home (FTTH) technology. The Vigor1000 router allows the end user to receive Triple Play services (TV, Voice / Telephony, Internet).
The “Click-On” installation concept allows the operator to quickly and easily install and connect the device at the equipment location.
Ethernet-controlled IPTV, Voice-over-IP are available on the device. The centralized control system provides the operator with fast and high-quality remote access to the device and management.
Advantages of the Vigor1000 Series:
- Receiving Triple play services (TV, Voice / Telephony, Internet) via fiber using modular terminal subscriber equipment.
- End-user devices can be controlled using the TR-069 protocol using the VigorACS SI software package.
- Easy installation and efficient management.
Vigor1000 is a fiber-optic router with support for VoIP and 802.11n wireless networks, designed to connect end-users of networks via optical fiber. After connecting the Vigor1000 to the optical fiber, multimedia applications requiring wide bandwidth and high-quality VoIP functionality will be able to use high-performance WAN ports and advanced bandwidth management tools.
The Vigor1000 series includes the following device versions: Vigor1000, Vigor1000n, and Vigor1000Vn.
- Support for IPv6 and IPv4.
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch.
- 3.5G backup WAN connection (via optional USB).
- 2 VPN tunnels.
- Web content filter from the manufacturer Commtouch GlobalView allows you to control access to various sites.
- 802.11n W LAN with support for WMM (Wi-Fi).
- VoIP with two ports FXS RJ-11 SIP protocol, registration up to 6 accounts.
for free return